Below is a simple fix for fixing the Visual voicemail issue where customers need to keep setting up their Visual Voice Mail whether its when handset is turned off or whether its every couple of minutes/hours/days.
- Get customer to turn 901 voice mail off by dialling 1760 from their iPhone. The lady on the line will confirm Voicemail has been deactivated.
- Customer needs to do a Network reset on the iPhone. Home > Settings > General > Reset > Rest Network Settings
- Ask customer to send a SMS to 9011 with the word: STATE in the SMS. (Please note the word STATE needs to be in capital letters)
- Once that is done give it a minute and then get customer to turn iPhone off and then on.
- Get customer to turn 901 voicemail back on by dialling 1750 from their iPhone. The lady on the line will confirm Voicemail has been activated.
- Get customer to setup voicemail and then do a couple of test calls and leaving voicemail messages for the customer and getting them to turn handset off/on and then going out of VVM and then back to check whether it asks them to set it up again.